December 28, 2009

get your groupon...



so, I just heard about groupon at work today. Not sure if I'm just coming in late in the game or what, but this is such a fun idea. You go to the site here, pick your city and each day there is a featured deal. May be dance lessons, spa treatments, restaurant discounts, concerts, plays, etc... you only get the deal if enough people sign up for the day ie... good the the business because more people find out about them and good for us because we get good deals on goodies... anyways, check it out for yourself, i think you'll like it too.

2 comments:

Suze said...

I signed up for the SF groupon a while back -- it's really neat. That being said, I've only ever bought one ($30 facial!) and have yet to use it. I was very tempted to buy the laser hair removal one they sent out, but even at an 80% discount it was out of my price range.

Judi said...

Oh cool! I'm going to sign up definitely. Love your new page background, too! Happy New Year and I will see you SOON, I hope, because I'm missing you! Love, J