December 3, 2008

winter rain and vampire movies...




its been sooo long since I've posted. A month flies by now that I've been actually working everyday. as much as i'm ready to be finished with school (and working for free) I've actually become pretty accustomed to the 6 o'clock hour wake up, morning coffee, off to work routine... I didn't know if that day would ever come. And I still have days of wishing that I wouldn't need to get used to it, but for now... its good.

its raining outside the window and we just got home from seeing "Twilight" at the angelika... there are few things that I can think of that are more entertaining than a fairly well done vampire romance. seriously, I liked the movie! it was fun and compelling in that " i want to kiss you, or maybe suck your blood" kind of way. A good date movie seeing as its has both kissing and killing. anyways, it was a nice interlude on a wednesday night in humid houston as we wait for winter to arrive.

hope you guys are doing great, i'm counting down the days until christmas and in the meantime i will be doing the following: talking ryan into spending extra to get a noble fir christmas tree for the apartment ( i love these), driving around looking at the fancy houses with pretty while lights that are (sadly) professionally hung, lusting after wrapping paper, drinking peppermint mocha coffeemate, and watching all the cheesy christmas movies i can get my hands on starting with 1. family stone 2. love actually 3. elf 4. home alone... be back soon! amb

2 comments:

Patrick Hunton said...

good date movie if you didn't have "3rd wheel patty" tagging along. ;)

btw... wasn't if you who wanted some help with something with this blog. if so, email me... we'll make it happen.

anne booth said...

patty, you can go on a date night with the booths anytime you want!