June 10, 2009

"away we go"



this movie is killing me... ryan sent me a text to the trailer last week and we've been dying to see it. It seems like a tribute to our lives right now in some way. Hopefully it will live up to my hopes. Ryan is away, backpacking in Colorado this week and low and behold, I got tickets to the free screening for last night... ah! I almost, almost went without him, but being the sweet wife that I am (wink) I'm waiting for him to get home... I'm not really the patient type, so i feel fairly sacrificial about it... hehehe... anyways, it looks lovely, I can't wait to see it. Enjoy... amb

p.s. don't you just LOVE jim from the office?? I heart him a lot...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oh anne-i heart you a lot! :) sad i didn't get to see you last weekend-move to austin! love you!

Anonymous said...

i told ryan, but this trailer had me bawling in the theater. i can't wait for it to come out!

anne booth said...

p.s. we finally got to see the film on Saturday night after my wooly mountain man husband got home and it was SOOOO good, I cried, I laughed, I snuggled, I felt a little less like a @#$% up (watch the movie, you'll understand). Go see it, if you're a fellow wanderer at heart like us... just searching for north, you'll love it.