June 21, 2008

home again.



here are a few videos and pictures from our little trip as promised... you can watch me swing from a giant tree, which was quite fun, but made me realize just how OLD I'm getting! I was seriously perched about 30 feet off of the ground debating whether or not I could make it up this stupid tree or whether i should just let go and fall to the ground, because at the time that actually sounded slightly less scary than standing on a rusty nail in bare feet while hoisting myself onto a skinny tree branch... i don't know what possessed me to ever go up there! Anyways... we had a really fun time and i just wanted to share these with you guys for fun. Hopefully I'll keep this blog more current now that rb and I finally have internet at our house (yea!) much love, amb






p.s. i didn't actually smash into the tree... although ryan is definitely laughing at my weeny girl yelp.
p.p.s also notice random highschool boy yelling "you're gay" at one of his friends at the end... gotta love 15 year old males...

No comments: