September 2, 2008

New Blog and Life...

Okay, so to answer patty's comment, I haven't yet decided if I'm really going to switch over to the wordpress blog. First of all, I can't really figure out how to make it look like this blog which I've gotten used to. The new one is just plain weirding me out. I'm assured that the wordpress system is far better and yadayadayada, but I just can't commit yet. So I'll let you guys know if I decide to make the final switch. Until then, here is home...

Secondly, a friends of the Larsen's, Life's parents (see below) have written them a song about Life that is available for downloading... the wrote the song with the intentions of raising some money to help out with their medical bills. My nephew was born 7 weeks early this year, so we know how expensive stays in the NICU are. I know that Matt and Lauren would appreciate any help people are willing to give... and its a really sweet little song. Anyways, i wanted to pass along the link...

love you guys, ab

No comments: