September 1, 2008



this weekend the whole family headed to austin to help john and susie pack up their cute apartment and head off to san francisco! I'm excited for them as they begin this chapter of their life together and I'm jealous of the cool weather and adventures that are in their future. Ryan and I have actually considered moving to SF after graduation in December, but I guess we'll just have to wait to see what happens.

These are the things that I think that John and Susie should do first....
1. Eat enough "unfortunate" fortune cookies in China town that they get sick to their stomachs and have to lie down on the sidewalk
2. Visit the mechanical toy museum and take a photo strip in the vintage photo booth (this photo booth has the best exposure of any I've ever been in...)
3. Teach tippy (the pup) how to poop on the concrete sidewalk... this should be interesting

That's all I can think of for now seeing as I've only spent 36 hours in the city so far. But I know they are going to have a great time. I can't wait to visit.

No comments: