January 29, 2009

DONE!!!

Four hour long national board exam... check! Let's hope that I've passed because I seriously can't imagine taking that thing again. First of all I had to show three forms of identification and be fingerprinted just to get into the stupid thing! I don't know who they thing would actually sneak in to take a test like that if they didn't have to. Anyways... thank you friends and family for praying for me and thinking about me thing morning. I could feel you cheering me on! And thank you to both Rach and Robin who BOTH told me to kick the test's ass! Which was hysterically funny and made me feel confident and loved! Since this morning, I've been enjoying my newfound mental freedom and I'm so thankful to have a few more weeks before I have to do anything too productive. Maybe I'll actually get to sew a little and try knitting again slowly but surely, that is if my arms don't fall off! Tonight we are going to the store to put together a housewarming present for the newlywed Carters and go to a free movie! Sounds completely delightful. All for now, AB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on being finished!! we're super proud of you. love you!