January 15, 2009

live love...



I'm so very tired of studying. With still two weeks to go, I am feeling burned out and ambivalent about passing the NBCOT exam on the 29th! There are so many more fun, creative ways that I'd like to spend my time before beginning work. With LEK's wedding next weekend, I'm wanting to be in Austin helping her with last minute details and having our last "single girls'" (well at least where one of us is still single) sleepovers! But instead I'm riding my bike to the library down the street and sitting at a dimly lit table reading about amputations and spinal cord injuries.... not my idea of fun. Anyways, I have still managed a few fun crafty things lately like making seriously the UGLIEST cookies ever this morning! I'll have to upload a pic. And making a few beaded and decorative items for the shower on Saturday. But I'm wishing for time to sit behind my sewing machine and work on the new Oliver + S pattern I ordered months ago, but haven't had time to start yet! I want to fly to SF and visit John and Susie and let them show us around to all of the amazing coffee shops, record stores and stationary shops that I know they have found in their new city, I want to play with my baby nephew who is 1-year-old today!! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY D! ) I want to utilize this short lived freedom, but instead... I will study, at least for today. Love you guys and girls.... we are going to PARTAY this weekend... whoop! AB (p.s. the above pic i just because...)

No comments: