February 12, 2009

My newest brilliant idea!




I've decided that we must, yes must have a french bulldog! I think that olive would adore having a little buddy to run around with and getting another boston makes me want to possibly go insane (so much energy stored up in those little creatures). Anyways, I have already named the aforementioned frog dog Napoleon... Olive and Napoleon... can you get much cuter than that??

So Ryan and I have been looking online at the Frenchie rescue organizations and are throwing around the idea of adopting an older frenchie rather than go through that puppy thing again. They are amazingly cute little, but oh so much work! We'll see what happens over the next few months.

The adorable pictures above are from thebellabellaco's flickr stream which I love! She is the author of the blahblahblahg hosting this month's brightside project! You'll love her photos and site, I promise.

Last thing... I've also decided that I want to try an etsy shop. And I've decided that my lovely husband should supply me with beautiful photography prints to sell (lucky him...). So hopefully soon we'll have some up for your to see.

No comments: