February 27, 2009

week one...

So... i made it through week one of work! YAY! After feeling slightly overwhelmed, tired and unsure of myself, i've maybe moved over into the "i think i'm going to be okay" zone. Today I'm actually remembering my way around a little, remembering the computer system... a little, and feeling fairly positive about working life in general (this is probably because i don't have to go for the next few days but what can i say?)

I still think that TCH is an absolutely awesome hospital with awesome kids and I'm excited to be starting out in such a fast-paced, world renown environment. I know that I am going to (and already have ) learn so much that I would never be exposed to in other facilities and I'm really thankful for that!! I'm excited to see what will happen along the way.

So, to celebrate week one, Ryan and I are going with friends to Fuzzy's Pizza (a fav of ole' George and Babs Bush around Houston)! I'll eat a slice of delicious cheesy goodness for you! AB

No comments: