February 10, 2009

walls...

In the midst of searching for a rent house to move into, Ryan and I have also decided to finally finally hang some things up on our bare walls! I know this doesn't make since if we are considering moving, but we've been here over 2 years and I'm just tired of looking at the nakedness even if its just for a few more weeks... Anyways, I'm thinking about trying to put together a collage of photography prints, letterpress signs and gocco for our bedroom wall and so far here are some of the possibilities. Let me know what you think and which ones you like. I'm also trying to decide what I like in a bigger size because I want to print a large image to frame for over the bed...

In no particular order...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are all so awesome! i'm always thinking that i should buy some kind of art to put up in our bedroom because it's so neutral and empty, but i never want to spend money on it! i'm not usually into watercolors, but today i stumbled upon jennifer comstock's etsy shop, and i want pretty much every item she has for sale, especially the little owls!

Dionne said...

That photo of feet amongst the cluttered background is adorable! And I love the birds on the wires also!

Anonymous said...

i think the trees would look great above a headboard!