February 15, 2009

week-o-fun...

Since this is the first day of my last week of true "non-working" freedom, I've decided to try to do at least one purely fun and hopefully unique thing each day this week until I start working next monday. I am starting to think of a few ideas myself, but I'd love for you guys to put in your two cents as well! Then I'll post some pictures of my mini-adventures as we go along! Sound fun?? Yes, i thought you would think so... So send me your best and favorite things to do and I'll get busy checking them off the list! YAY!!... amb

Things I'm already considering...
1. Take O-dog back to Galveston for the afternoon- watch and laugh while she runs away from birds/waves
2. Sew something on the maching including trip to fabric store for goodies and supplies
3. Go to park, sit in sun and read totally mindless book for at least 2 hours (CHECK!)
4. Go see Body Worlds at Natural Science Museum ($25 each for tickets! BOO)
5. Shop for the cutest possible yet still comfy tennis shoes to wear with hideous hunter green scrubs (CHECK!)
6. Get haircut (this is way overdue and maybe not totally eligible for the fun list, but definitely enjoyable) (CHECK!)
7. Massage? (maybe too expensive, but a lovely thought... maybe just talk ryan into a long backrub)
8. ???

Off to the DP (dog park) with O+R... the fun begins now!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i love love love this idea! you have some great things to do on your list already-a simple one or two (or three) i might suggest would be to go out to lunch with your hubby or a friend (because you probably won't get to do that too often after you start working!), go back to the new shop you found in the heights and find more sweet items (because i adore the earrings you got there!), and finally, enjoy drinking your morning coffee slowly and leisurely! love you sweet friend-enjoy your week-can't wait to hear what you do! :) thank you again for coming to town this weekend!